1. Personal data management.
The Customer is informed of the regulations concerning marketing communication, the French law of 21 June 2014 for confidence in the Digital Economy, the Data Protection Act of 06 August 2004 as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD: n° 2016-679).
2. Persons responsible for the collection of personal data
For the Personal Data collected in the context of the creation of the User's personal account and his navigation on the Site, the person responsible for processing the Personal Data is : FIELOUX BERNARD.
As the controller of the data it collects, FIELOUX BERNARD undertakes to comply with the legal provisions in force. In particular, it is the Client's responsibility to establish the purposes of its data processing, to provide its prospects and clients, once their consent has been collected, with complete information on the processing of their personal data and to maintain a register of processing in accordance with the reality.
Whenever FIELOUX BERNARD processes Personal Data, FIELOUX BERNARD takes all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and relevance of Personal Data to the purposes for which it is to be used FIELOUX BERNARD treats them.
3. Purpose of the data collected
FIELOUX BERNARD may process all or part of the data:
- to enable browsing on the Site and the management and traceability of services ordered by the user: connection data and use of the Site, billing, order history, etc.
- to prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking...): computer equipment used for navigation, IP address, password (hashed)
- to improve navigation on the Site: connection and usage data
- to conduct voluntary satisfaction surveys on https://masdeblanquet.com email address
- to carry out communication campaigns (sms, email): telephone number, email address
FIELOUX BERNARD does not sell your personal data, which is therefore only used for statistical and analytical purposes.
4. Right of access, rectification and opposition
In accordance with the European regulations in force, the Users of https://masdeblanquet.com have the following rights:
- right of access (article 15 RGPD) and rectification (article 16 RGPD), update, completeness of Users' data right of blocking or deletion of Users' personal data (article 17 RGPD), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited
- right to withdraw consent at any time (Article 13-2c GDPR)
- the right to restrict the processing of Users' data (Article 18 GDPR)
- right to object to the processing of Users' data (Article 21 GDPR)
- the right to portability of data provided by Users, where such data is subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (Article 20 GDPR)
- right to determine the fate of Users' data after their death and to choose to whom https://masdeblanquet.com will have to communicate (or not) their data to a third party that they have previously designated
As soon as FIELOUX BERNARD is aware of the death of a User and in the absence of instructions from the User, https://masdeblanquet.com undertakes to destroy its data, except if their conservation is necessary for evidential purposes or to meet a legal obligation.
If the User wishes to know how to FIELOUX BERNARD use his Personal Data, ask to rectify them or oppose their processing, the User may contact FIELOUX BERNARD in writing to the following address
FIELOUX BERNARD - Route de Tarascon, 30300 Vallabregues.
In this case, the User must indicate the Personal Data that he/she would like to have FIELOUX BERNARD correct, update or delete, by identifying himself/herself precisely with a copy of an identity document (identity card or passport).
Requests for deletion of Personal Data will be subject to the obligations imposed on FIELOUX BERNARD by law, in particular with regard to the conservation or archiving of documents. Finally, the Users of https://masdeblanquet.com can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities, in particular the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
5. Non-disclosure of personal data
FIELOUX BERNARD shall not process, host or transfer the Information collected on its Customers to a country outside the European Union or recognised as "non-adequate" by the European Commission without prior notice to the Customer. However, FIELOUX BERNARD remains free to choose its technical and commercial subcontractors provided that they offer sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: No. 2016-679).
FIELOUX BERNARD undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security of the Information and in particular that it is not communicated to unauthorised persons. However, if an incident affecting the integrity or confidentiality of the Customer's Information is brought to the attention of FIELOUX BERNARDThe latter must inform the Client as soon as possible and inform him of the corrective measures taken. In addition, the FIELOUX BERNARD does not collect any "sensitive data".
The User's Personal Data may be processed by subsidiaries of FIELOUX BERNARD and subcontractors (service providers), exclusively for the purpose of achieving the aims of this policy.
Within the limits of their respective attributions and for the purposes mentioned above, the main persons likely to have access to the data of the Users of FIELOUX BERNARD are mainly our customer service agents.
6. Types of data collected
Concerning the users of the site https://masdeblanquet.com We collect the following data which are essential for the operation of the service, and which will be kept for a maximum period of 3 years after the end of the contractual relationship:
Surname, first name, postal address, e-mail, telephone and other information according to the needs expressed.
FIELOUX BERNARD also collects information to improve the user experience and provide contextualised advice:
Statistics via Google Analytics
This data is kept for a maximum period of 5 years after the end of the contractual relationship.